One-Off / Spring Cleaning Services in Sheffield
Need help to get prepared, clear up, or just give someone a treat?Contact us today
Our single-session service is perfect for those important events, special occasions or big cleaning jobs that you’ve got coming up. Perhaps you’re hosting a birthday party or family gathering. Maybe you need a crew to clean up after you during DIY improvements. Or it might be that time of the year for the annual spring clean.
Whatever your cleaning needs, Poppies’ team of professional, friendly and fully trained domestic operatives are the right people for the job.
Our One-Off/Spring Cleaning Services are tailored to your individual needs. You can arrange anything from a couple of hours’ work to a full-day session. We can tidy up a single room or give your whole house a deep clean. We can spruce up your window sills and frames or pull everything out and do a proper clean before putting it all back exactly how you like it.
Before getting down to work, we’ll need to arrange a home consultation to meet you in person, view your property and discuss your needs in full. This allows us to build a bespoke package that will fully meet your individual requirements and produce the results you’re looking for.
● Family or friends coming to stay — We all look forward to having guests round to stay, but not the extra housework involved! Whether you need us to spruce up the spare room ahead of their arrival or clean up after them by going around the entire house, we’ll do the hard yards so you can focus on enjoying spending time with your friends or relatives.
● Annual spring clean — Spring cleaning is the perfect opportunity to brighten up your home, but who wants to be inside doing housework on a beautiful spring day? Poppies’ team of experienced and efficient cleaners are here to make light work of it. From pulling out the furniture and scrubbing the tops and undersides of your cupboards to cleaning your woodwork and wiping your tiles and skirting boards, our spring clean will make your home look and feel brand new.
● Hosting a party or gathering — Getting the whole family together for a birthday, christening or reunion is a special thing, but being the host can come with its headaches, especially with little ones running around your house and wreaking havoc! We can help you prepare for your party or take care of the after-party clean up.
● Returning home from the hospital — Recovering from an operation or surgery is hard enough without having to worry about the housework. We’ll make sure you return from the hospital to a pleasant and peaceful environment where you can rest up and focus on getting back on your feet.
● Moving house — If you’re selling your house, it’s important that it looks its best. Whether you’re prepping it for photos or a viewing, we’ll make sure that your home is shipshape to attract and impress potential buyers. We can also take care of the housework during your house move, giving you one less thing to worry about during a potentially hectic time.
● Home improvements — Whether you’re fitting a new bathroom suite or simply drilling a few tiny holes, making home improvements can, unfortunately, cause a lot of mess. Let Poppies be your clean up crew.
● End of tenancy — Staying on top of the housework during a house move can be difficult, but you don’t want to leave your old place looking disheveled and risk losing a chunk of your tenancy deposit. You already have enough to worry about, so let us look after this for you.
● After a flood, fire or natural disaster — Unfortunately, we can’t turn back time, but Poppies’ friendly and cheerful team can help to make life easier if your home has been hit by catastrophe. As an added consolation, your insurance company will likely cover the cost of our services.
- Mrs. W (Lodge Moor)
When you book with Poppies of Sheffield, you can rest assured you’ll receive a professional and premium service. This doesn’t just include spotless cleaning, but a friendly, honest and reliable service that we provide to all of our clients.
When you see a team of Poppies operatives arrive at your home, you can rest assured they’re all carefully recruited, highly trained, fully insured and permanently employed. Unlike other cleaning service providers, we don’t source our staff from unreliable temp agencies.
As the longest-established domestic cleaning service provider in the UK, we know a thing or two about cleaning homes. Since our humble beginnings in 1980, we’ve grown the Poppies brand into a successful network of 22 branches (and counting!) across the UK and have cleaned the homes of countless happy clients, many of whom remain regular clients to this day!
We like to be fully confident that our clients receive the best possible service. In addition to our team of fully trained domestic operatives, we also employ Quality Control supervisors who make sure that your one-off/spring cleaning session is carried out with the care, commitment and quality that you expect.
Use our quick form to get in touch today