Sometimes life knocks you off your feet and takes you out of action for longer than you’d like.
Perhaps you’re recuperating from an illness, injury or operation, are currently pregnant or have recently given birth. During challenging situations like these, it can be hard (if not physically impossible) to stay on top of things around the house.
When the housework builds up, it only adds stress to your already difficult circumstances. Watching your once clean and organised home become messy and cluttered is the last thing you need when you’re trying to look after yourself or your little one.
Poppies’ Temporary Help service can provide the help you need.
Our team of experienced and highly-trained domestic operatives offer a wide range of housework jobs, from cleaning and tidying to washing up and changing beds. If you’re unable to move around or leave the house, we can also help you with your shopping. The service is ideal for those who are looking for more than a one-off cleaning session but don’t quite need a regular housework service (which is optimal for three months or longer).
You can rest assured that our Temporary Help service delivers the same high standard of cleaning as all of our other services. Providing a premium and professional cleaning service has been Poppies’ passion since 1980. Everything we do is tailored to our clients’ individual needs and carried out with the purpose of improving their lives.
We like to believe that our Temporary Help service brings that little bit of extra value to our clients’ lives, though. Our dedicated domestic operatives take a friendly, caring and empathic approach to their clients’ situations and pride themselves on truly making a difference in their lives, during a time when they need it most.
Poppies’ Temporary Help service is here to look after your housework so you can focus on what’s most important in life.
Our Temporary Help service is completely personalised based on your needs and preferences. Your package can include as much or as little as you like, including:
- Cleaning — Whether it’s hoovering, mopping, scrubbing or dusting, our domestic operatives are highly-trained and experienced in all manner of cleaning jobs. Rest assured we’ll have your home looking, feeling and smelling fresh.
- General Tidying — When you’re unable to take care of the housework, it’s easy for things to pile up and get strewn about. We’ll work our de-cluttering magic and keep your home shipshape.
- Laundry & Ironing — Staying on top of the laundry can be difficult when you’ve got other, more important issues (like your health) to think about. From clothes to bed sheets, we’ll look after the laundry and ironing for you.
- Washing Up — Even during the best of times, doing the dishes isn’t a desirable job. We’re more than happy to do the washing up for you, though. Whether your pots and pans need some serious scrubbing or you’ve just got a few plates and bowls that need washing up, no dish-washing job is too demanding.
- Changing Beds & Towels — Changing beds is one of the most physically demanding jobs around the house, especially if you’re recovering from an illness or operation. Sit back, rest up and let Poppies take care of the bed-making duties. We’ll also make sure you’re never short on clean, fresh and hygienic towels.
- Help with the Shopping — Being laid up or unable to leave the house presents a real problem when it comes to doing the shopping. Don’t worry about having to fork out for a delivery service as your dedicated Poppies operative will get the groceries for you.