Let’s spice up our grout-cleaning game with a toothbrush, bicarbonate of soda, and vinegar! This dynamic trio can make those grout lines sparkle like they’ve never sparkled before, especially in the moisture-prone zones of our homes – the bathroom and kitchen.
Ready to get your scrub on? Here’s the bubbly-fun, step-by-step guide to clean your grout:
Materials you’ll need:
Bicarbonate of soda (AKA baking soda, the grout-pleaser)
White vinegar (AKA the acid of grout-cleaning gods)
Small bowl or container
1. Mix the bicarbonate of soda and water in a small bowl or container to create a paste. Mix it like you mean it!
2. Grab your trusty toothbrush and spread the paste on the grout lines. Let it chillax for a few minutes while you dance to your favorite tunes.
3. Pour some vinegar onto the toothbrush and start scrubbing the grout lines like it’s nobody’s business! Go ahead, show that grout who’s boss!
4. Rinse the area with warm water to remove any remaining grout-busting paste and vinegar. Give it a good rinse, no half-hearted attempts here!
5. Repeat steps 2 to 4 until the grout is clean and happy. Keep on scrubbin’ until those lines shine bright like a diamond!
6. Once the grout is all fresh and clean, rinse the area thoroughly with warm water to remove any bubbly, frothy residue. Voila! You’re done, and your grout is now the talk of the town.
Note: Don’t forget to wear gloves and protective eyewear when working with vinegar, and test this method in a small, inconspicuous area first to make sure it doesn’t harm your grout’s feelings. So go ahead, clean that grout with some sass and pizzazz!Tags: #poppiescleaningservice, cleaninghacks, cleaningservice, cleaningtips, localdomesticcleaningservice, professionalcleaners
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by kirstyrickett