One-Off / Spring Cleaning Services in Leeds
Need help to get prepared, clear up, or just give someone a treat?
Sometimes life calls for a big cleaning job, but you don’t quite require a regular housework service. Perhaps you’ve got a big event like a family gathering or party coming up, maybe you’re prepping for a house move or sale, or it might be that time of year for the annual spring clean.
With a team of professional, friendly and highly trained domestic operatives, we can fulfill your cleaning needs, whatever they may be. You can arrange just a few hours’ work to tidy up your home or book a deep clean to ensure it’s spick and span. You can have us clean a single room or cleanse your whole house. We can simply freshen up your window frames or pull everything out to do a proper clean before putting everything back neat and organised.
Our One-Off / Spring Cleaning Services are tailored to your individual needs and requirements. We’ll build a bespoke package just for you, based on the extent of the work you’re looking for and the expectation of what you want your home to look like after a clean. Before starting to work, we’ll arrange a home consultation to meet with you in person, view your property and get a full understanding of your cleaning needs. No matter what you’re after, we promise you a spotless cleaning service.
● Family or friends coming to stay — It’s always nice having the relatives round to stay, but it can create extra work that you don’t always have the time to do. From tidying the spare room to making beds and putting out fresh towels, we’ll give your guests a warm welcome and help them have an enjoyable stay at your home.
● Annual spring clean — As the weather warms up and nature begins to blossom, spring presents the perfect opportunity to cleanse your home with a deep clean. But spring cleaning is no breeze! From cleaning behind the furniture and scrubbing the underside of the cupboards to wiping the window frames and dusting those hard-to-reach places, our team of Poppies operatives will give your home a fresh new feel to keep you going for another year.
● Hosting a party or gathering — Getting everyone together for a big bash is what memories are made of, but it can be hard work, especially with little ones running around and causing chaos! Whether you’re hosting a birthday party, a wedding or a christening, we’ll handle the housework so you can focus on getting everything else ready. We can also take care of the fun part: the after-party clean up!
● Returning home from the hospital — The last thing you want after undergoing an operation or surgery is to arrive home to an unkempt house. We’ll make sure you return to a clean, tidy and pleasant environment so you can focus on resting, recovering and getting back on your feet.
● Moving house — Appearance matters when it comes to selling your house. Whether it’s for your property sale photos or a house viewing, we’ll make sure your home looks its best to attract and impress potential buyers. We can also clean your old place before you leave and/or clean your new home before you move in because we know how hectic moving house can be.
● Home improvements — We know how far dust can travel, even if you’ve only drilled a couple of “tiny holes”! Let us clear up for you.
● End of tenancy — Did you know that cleaning is the biggest reason for tenancy deposit deductions? We’ll make sure that your old place is in good shape before you vacate so you don’t lose any of your valuable deposit. After all, moving house is expensive as it is.
● After a flood, fire or natural disaster — Things may not feel so bad after our cheerful team has come to the rescue! What’s more, your insurance company will often reimburse the cost of our services.
- JS and PO, Farsley
At Poppies, we’re passionate about providing a premium and professional service to all of our clients. Quality is what our proud heritage is built on, and we strive to uphold it with every cleaning session that we carry out.
Unlike other cleaning service providers, we don’t source our staff from unreliable temp agencies. All of our domestic operatives are carefully recruited, highly trained, permanently employed and fully insured, ensuring you receive the best possible service.
Founded in 1980 by the late Sue Rorstad MBE, Poppies is one of the longest-established cleaning companies in the UK. We may be celebrating our 40th birthday, but we’re just as passionate and committed to providing a valuable cleaning service today as we were when we first started — it’s why we’ve been going for so long!
Just to be doubly sure that you receive the high-quality cleaning service that you expect, we employ Quality Control supervisors who check that your One-Off / Spring Cleaning session is carried out properly and professionally.
Use our quick form to get in touch today