There are times when life puts you out of action and it takes time for you to get back on your feet.
Maybe you’re recovering from an illness, injury or operation, are currently pregnant or have recently given birth. During difficult or demanding situations like these, it can be hard (if not physically impossible) to look after the housework. Watching your home become messy, cluttered and unclean is the last thing you need.
Don’t worry, though, because Poppies’ Temporary Help service can be the helping hand you desperately need.
With 40 years of experience as a professional and premium cleaning service provider, we can take care of any task around your home. Our friendly, professional and reliable domestic operatives can offer everything from deep cleaning and general tidying to washing up and changing beds. If you’re laid up and unable to leave the house, we can even go out and do the shopping for you.
At Poppies, we understand the value of a clean, tidy and pleasant home. From experience, we’ve seen the benefits our service brings to our clients, from relieving stress and providing respite to improving happiness. When you’re going through a tough spot, Poppies’ Temporary Help service can make an even bigger difference to your life.
The service is ideal for those who are looking for more than a one-off cleaning session but don’t quite need a regular housework service (which is optimal for three months or longer). Your package is tailored to your individual needs and can include any of the following services:
- Cleaning — From hoovering the carpets and mopping the floors to scrubbing the counters and polishing the furniture, no cleaning job is too difficult or demanding for Poppies’ domestic operatives. Providing an excellent cleaning service is what we do best.
- General Tidying — It’s easy for clutter to build up around the house, especially if you’re a new mum. Your dedicated domestic operative will work their decluttering magic and restore order and organisation back to your home.
- Laundry & Ironing — In addition to sprucing up your home, we’ll also look after the laundry and ironing. From regular clothes garments to large items like bed sheets and duvet covers, you’ll never have to worry about the dirty laundry piling up with our Temporary Help service. If you have any washing preferences for certain items, simply let us know.
- Washing Up — Dirty dishes aren’t a pretty sight and they usually come with an unpleasant odour. Whether it’s a pile up of pots and pans or just a few mugs and glasses, we’ll take care of the washing up and leave your kitchen looking and smelling clean.
- Changing Beds & Towels — If you’re recuperating from a physical setback, getting out of bed can be difficult enough, let alone changing it. We’ll work around you and make sure you’re always using clean, fresh and hygienic bed sheets. The same goes for your towels.
- Help with the Shopping — Whether you’re recovering from an illness or operation or busy looking after your little one, doing the shopping is easier said than done. With our Temporary Help service, simply write us a shopping list and we’ll go out on a grocery run for you.