One-Off / Spring Cleaning Services in West Lancs, Southport & Formby
Need help to get prepared, clear up, or just give someone a treat?Contact us today
There are times when we all need a helping hand with the housework. We don’t just mean your partner or kids chipping in (although that would be nice!). We’re referring to those times that call for a team of professional cleaners who can lighten the load while leaving your home looking spic and span.
Perhaps you need help preparing for a family event or special occasion. Perhaps you’re planning home improvements and need a clean-up crew. Or maybe it’s that time of the year for the annual spring clean, but you’d much rather be outside enjoying the beautiful weather instead of being cooped up inside doing housework.
Our single-session package is tailored to meet your individual needs. You can arrange anything from a couple of hours’ work to a full-day session. You can have us spruce up a single room or perform a deep clean on your entire house. We can do everything from dusting your furniture and hoovering your floors to scrubbing the inside of your cupboards and cleaning those hard-to-reach places. How about the top of the wardrobes or down the back of the bookcase? When was your washing machine last pulled out or the side of the cooker cleaned?
With a team of passionate, experienced and fully-trained domestic operatives, we promise you a spotless cleaning service, no matter what your specifications.
In order to create a bespoke package for you, we’ll first need to arrange a home consultation. This allows us to meet you in person, view your property and get a full understanding of your requirements. From there, we’ll provide you with an accurate and fair quote and a written specification outlining the extent of the work that will be carried out.
Poppies’ One-Off / Spring Cleaning Services are available throughout West Lancs, Southport and Formby and the surrounding areas, including Ainsdale, Birkdale, Hesketh Bank, Lydiate, Maghull, Ormskirk and Sefton.
● Family or friends coming to stay — Whether it’s a regular stopover from your relatives or a rare visit from a friend you haven’t seen in a while, having guests round to stay is something we all look forward to. Unfortunately, it can also create extra housework for you. From sprucing up the spare room to making beds and preparing fresh towels, we’ll make sure your guests receive a warm welcome when they arrive at your home.
● Annual spring clean — As the weather warms up and nature begins to blossom, spring is the perfect opportunity to do a nice, big clean and breathe new life into your home. Who wants to be stuck inside doing housework all weekend when you’ve waited all this time for the sun to reappear, though?! Let Poppies’ deep-cleaning experts take care of the spring cleaning for you. We’ll leave your home looking, feeling and smelling brand new.
● Hosting a party or get-together — Getting the whole family together for a birthday, wedding or christening (or any other party) is what memories are made of, but it can be hard work hosting these things! We can get your home in shipshape ready for the big party, and also take care of the clean-up duties once the party is over if required.
● Returning home from the hospital — The last thing you want after undergoing an operation or surgery is to arrive home to a messy and unkempt place. Arrange for Poppies to clean your house ahead of time so you can look forward to having a tidy, peaceful and pleasant environment in which to rest up and recover.
● Moving house — When selling your house, you want it to look its best. Whether it’s for property photos or a house viewing, our team of domestic operatives will make your home look spic and span, helping it to attract and impress potential buyers. We can also take care of the housework before, during and/or after your house move.
● Home improvements — Whether you’re having a brand new bathroom suite fitted or simply putting up a new shelf, it’s surprising how much mess can be made during home improvements. Let Poppies be your clean-up crew so you can sit back and enjoy the fruits of your handywork. After all, DIY is hard work as it is!
● End of tenancy — Did you know that cleaning is one of the most common reasons for landlords making deductions from tenants’ deposits? We’ll make sure that your old place is spotless before you vacate the property, so you don’t lose a chunk of your valuable deposit for an avoidable reason like cleaning.
● After a flood, fire or natural disaster — We may not be able to turn back time, but we can make things easier for you if your home has been struck by disaster. Our team of domestic operatives can help to clean up the mess that has been caused while coordinating with other professionals to dry things out, clean carpets or decorate and restore your home. Your insurance company will often reimburse the cost of our services.
- FKM (Ormskirk)
When you hire a professional cleaning service, you expect a professional job. That’s exactly what you get with Poppies. From experience, we know the difference that our work makes in our clients’ lives, which is why we pride ourselves on delivering a high-quality service with every cleaning session that we do.
Unlike other cleaning service providers, we don’t source our cleaners from unreliable external agencies. All of our staff are highly trained, fully insured and permanently employed. When you see a team of Poppies operatives arrive at your home, you can rest assured you’ll receive the best possible service.
You’re in good hands with Poppies. With 40 years (and counting) of experience, we have a long and proud heritage of cleaning homes. Since 1980, we’ve grown our brand from a single branch in the North East into a thriving network of 22 franchises across the UK, so clearly we’re doing something right!
For added peace of mind, we employ Quality Control supervisors who check that your single-session cleaning service is carried out to the highest standard.
Use our quick form to get in touch today