One-Off / Spring Cleaning Services
Need help to get prepared, clear up, or just give someone a treat?Find a local Poppies
There are times when we all need help with the housework. Those times when you have a special occasion coming up, are dealing with unique circumstances, or your home requires some serious sprucing up. However, you simply don’t have the time or capacity to take care of the cleaning, nor do you want to be tied to a regular housework service with a cleaning company.
Perhaps you’ve got family or friends coming to stay and you need to get your home ready for their arrival. Maybe you’re selling your home and want to spruce up your home for photos and viewings. Or it might be that time of year for the annual spring clean.
Our One-Off / Spring Cleaning Service will leave your home spotless. With a team of friendly, experienced and highly-trained domestic operatives, we treat each cleaning session with care, attention and efficiency, and are committed to cleaning our clients’ homes to an immaculate standard. Poppies’ long and proud heritage is built on an exceptional quality of cleaning, along with excellent customer service.
Our service isn’t just here to brighten up your home, though — it can make a real difference to your life. By taking away stress from your plate and doing the “dirty work” for you, we give you back more time to focus on bigger priorities, whether that’s taking care of more important jobs or simply relaxing, unwinding and enjoying life with your loved ones. Plus, a clean and tidy home can have a positive impact on your mental health, happiness and overall well being.
Our One-Off / Spring Cleaning Service is tailored to your individual needs. You can arrange anything from a few hours’ work to multiple days of cleaning. We can focus on a single room or clean your entire house. We can carry out general tidying and decluttering duties or undertake a deep clean. Whatever you’re looking for, no job is too demanding for our Poppies operatives.
In order to create a bespoke cleaning package for you, we’ll first need to arrange a home consultation. This will allow us to meet you in person, view your property and gain a full understanding of your needs and goals. From there, we’ll be able to provide you with a fair and accurate quote while arranging a suitable date and time for us to get down to work.
- MN (Lathom)
• Friends or family coming to stay — We all look forward to having close friends or relatives over to stay, but getting everything ready for their visit can add extra stress to your life. Whether you need us to simply prepare the spare room or spruce up your entire house, we’re here to help ensure your guests have an enjoyable stay.
• Annual spring clean — A spring clean is the perfect opportunity to roll up those sleeves, clean those hard-to-reach and often-neglected places, and revitalise your home. But who wants to spend an entire weekend cooped up inside doing housework just when it’s started to brighten up outside? Leave the spring cleaning to Poppies — we’ll leave your home looking, smelling and feeling brand new.
• Hosting a party or get-together — Getting your family and friends together are what memories are made of, but hosting a party can cause a lot of hard work and headaches, especially if there are little ones running about! Whether it’s a birthday party, a wedding bash or a big summer BBQ, we’ll get your house in shipshape ahead of your guests’ arrival. We can also take care of the dreaded cleaning up duties after everyone has gone home.
• Returning home from the hospital — The last thing you want after undergoing an operation or surgery is to arrive home to a cluttered, untidy and unhygienic environment, for both your physical and mental well being. With Poppies on your side, we’ll make sure your home is immaculate and mess-free before you return home, so you can rest up and recover in a peaceful and pleasant environment without having to lift a finger.
• Selling your house or moving home — When selling your home, it’s important that it looks the best that it can be. Whether it’s for photos or viewings, we’ll make your house clean and sparkling to help you attract buyers and secure a sale. We can also look after the housework during and/or after your house move, which we all know can be a stressful and hectic time.
• Home improvements — Whether you’re hiring a professional to do it or you’re DIYing it, having work done on the house is always exciting. However, even the smallest job can leave behind a mountain of mess. Let Poppies be your clean-up crew so you can focus on enjoying your new home feature.
• End of tenancy — Leaving behind an unkempt property puts you at risk of losing some of your tenancy deposit. In fact, indirect damage due to negligence or lack of maintenance and lack of sufficient hygiene are two of the most common reasons for landlords making deposit deductions. There’s no good reason for letting this be the case. Simply give Poppies a call and we’ll make sure your old place is shipshape before you hand over the keys, so you don’t have to worry about being out of pocket. After all, moving home is expensive enough as it is.
• After a flood, fire or natural disaster — Seeing your house succumb to a natural disaster is any homeowner’s worst nightmare. While we may not be able to turn back time, we can help to soften the blow by working alongside other professional services to dry things out, clean carpets and furniture, or decorate and restore your home. Your insurance company will often reimburse the cost of our services.
At Poppies, we pride ourselves on providing a premium, high-quality cleaning service to each and every one of our clients. When you choose Poppies, you can rest assured you’ll receive a professional cleaning job, whether you’re a loyal, long-time client or it’s your first time with us.
Unlike other cleaning companies, we don’t source our staff from unreliable external agencies or force them to be self-employed. All of our Poppies operatives are highly trained, fully insured and permanently employed by us, which we believe leads to a better experience for both our staff and our clients.
As the UK’s longest-established domestic cleaning service provider, it’s safe to say we know a thing or two about cleaning homes. Since the late Sue Rorstad MBE founded Poppies in 1980, we’ve provided our services to many happy clients while building a reputation as one of the most reliable and highly-rated cleaning companies in the country.
We want to make sure that each and every one of our clients receives the best possible cleaning service from Poppies. That’s why, for added peace of mind, we employ Quality Control supervisors who routinely check that cleaning sessions are carried out properly, thoroughly and accurately based on your bespoke specification.